Sharp Redesigns in the Media
Listen to Val’s radio interview with Sandra Yancey, founder of ewomen network:
Download MP3 Version (.MP3)
Listen to Val’s radio interview with Wayne Kelly:
Download MP3 Version (.MP3)
Val’s interview with "Big Bob" on the EZHelp, You and More Internet Radio Show:
Val's interview with Mandie Crawford of Roaring Women can be heard here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/roaringwomenradio/2008/05/05/Mandie-Crawford
Val Sharp and Sandi Gerrard of the Canadian Redesigners Association were interviewed by Mandie Crawford of Roaring Women on their Blog Radio program. You can download the interview at: www.blogtalkradio.com
Val Sharp was interviewed by Susan Elrington at CBC Radio
Click here to listen (Windows Media);
Click here to listen (Real Media)
More Radio Interviews
- Val was interviewed by Sandra Yancey, founder of e-women network, on her radio show.
- Recently, Val was interviewed on the Shauna Rae show at 1290 CBJK in London, ON
- Val was interviewed on the "Nik and Val" show on 1410 Vancouver.
Recent News Articles
- Val's award-winning book "The Art of Redesign" received an excellent review in TV Week Magazine in August 2009.
- Val Sharp was featured in the Regina Leader Post on October 11, 2008 in a feature article "Make the most of what you have". The article was republished in the Edmonton Journal, the Victoria Times Colonist and in Prince George.
- Val Sharp and the Canadian Redesigners Association were featured in a two-page color article on redesign in the Homes Section of the Victoria Times Colonist in December 2007. The article was subsequently picked up in Saskatoon, Nanaimo, Prince George and in the Edmonton Journal.
- In May 2008 Val's article on interior redesign was published in The Epochtimes, a free Chinese newspaper in Vancouver.
Sharp ReDesigns has also been featured in the following articles:
- "Get Sharp with your home" -- Edmonton Sun
- "Staging Helps to Sell Homes More Quickly and Profitably" The Vancouver Sun
- "Soulful Returns" Scarlett Magazine
- "A Room for all Reasons", Prestige Magazine
- "Antidote to Boring Walls -- The Art of Staging", The Vancouver Sun
- "Staging your home adds appeal for buyers", Edmonton Journal
- "Room gets great new look with same furniture", The Vancouver Sun
- "Transforming Spaces", Edmonton Journal
- "New Look for Less", (Victoria) Times Colonist
I was thrilled to be a speaker at the annual e-women network conference in Dallas Texas to talk about writing and self-publishing a book. What a thrill to be at a conference with 2000 business-women from across North America.
I was honored to be a break-out speaker at the IRIS conference in San Diego . My presentation to redesigners from across North America on niche marketing was very well received.
I spoke at the Canadian Redesigners Association conference in Toronto . This was special for me, as I founded the organization and was the president for 5 years.
One of my students, Gwen Williams from space transform in Seattle, was featured in the Wall Street Journal. Read the article here.
My friend and fellow IRIS instructor, Nancy Geoghegan from Florida, was featured on NBC news. Check out the video at www.youtube.com/watch